Yes, I know, I know. I’ve been absent from my blog for way too long.
There are many reasons/excuses.
1. I was too tempted to jump on the bandwagon/soapbox and beat the dead horse that is the Chick Fil Apocalypse. NOH8. Mmmkay?
2. All I’ve been thinking about lately is how my back hurts so bad, I’m having crazy charlie horses and eye twitches and my back medicine is giving me mad dry mouth and heart burn. I WebMD’d myself and decided I must have Multiple Sclerosis. I’m a looney toon. Yes, I did make a doctor’s appointment. Just in case.
3. I’m writing and rewriting and just really tinkering with my novel. I love it more and more.
4. Got a new laptop (Hubby and I have been saving for it). So… I’m just learning all it’s little nuances. Like how the space bar is really sticky and the mouse pad thingie is really too sensitive. But I still dig it.
5. I’ve been reading a ton. Finished Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness in less than a week. It’s a long one too. I really enjoyed it. Now I’m reading The Lady of the Rivers by Phillipa Gregory. It’s part of her series on The Cousins’ War (War of the Roses- Lancaster vs York). I’ve always been so fascinated by this time period.
So, dear Peeps, those are my reasons/excuses for not blogging.
See ya soon. Probably.