- When the kids both get super cuddly and affectionate and tell me they love me, my first thought is “Aw! I love this! How sweet!” Followed by my second thoughts of “Wait, am I dying? Do they know something I don’t know?” or “What did they break this time?”
- Playdoh is amazingly easy to get out of clothing in the wash, but nearly impossible to get out of carpet.
- Hearing your own habitually used words and phrases repeated is super cute when it’s “The thing is…” or “As a matter of fact…” and super embarrassing when it’s “That witch across the street…”
- When my girl says that she wants to be a doctor when she grows up, then follows that up with, “Maybe I’ll be a mommy instead.” My usual response is that she can be both. But then I realize that there is no easy answer to career vs family. Enter Mommy Guilt Zone #453… . *sigh*
- African Dwarf Frogs are really cool little pets and getting an aquarium is like getting a tattoo… You can’t stop at just one. Hubby wants mini-catfish now. Whatever those are.
- I really want a tattoo.